Hi there, thanks for visiting 2Summers. If you’d like to contact me, please fill out the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
I’m an American writer/blogger/photographer living a quirky life in Johannesburg. Follow along as I explore Johannesburg, South Africa, and the rest of the world.
- Blogging Through the Second Wave January 11, 2021
- Sunrise Over 2021 January 7, 2021
- Wonderboom, 2.0! December 26, 2020
- Visiting the Voortrekker Monument on the Day of Reconciliation December 18, 2020
- Quickie Restaurant Review: Anong Thai in Cyrildene December 15, 2020
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram joburg photowalkers johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat melville koppies mountains music nature nature reserves pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa sports townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife wine