I leave tomorrow. I’ve packed every pair of underwear I own. Can’t find any on the surface of either suitcase and don’t want to upset the precarious balance of folded clothes. Help.
I’m an American writer/blogger/photographer living a quirky life in Johannesburg. Follow along as I explore Johannesburg, South Africa, and the rest of the world.
- Wandering Lenasia with the Purple Pimpernel November 24, 2020
- An Organic, Vegan Exploration of Joburg November 19, 2020
- A Corner Shop Exhibition in Brixton November 17, 2020
- Yummy Mayfair: An American Junk Food Bonanza November 13, 2020
- Thoughts on the U.S. Presidential Election, From Afar November 9, 2020
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram joburg photowalkers johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat melville koppies mountains music nature nature reserves pets photography quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife wine