I leave tomorrow. I’ve packed every pair of underwear I own. Can’t find any on the surface of either suitcase and don’t want to upset the precarious balance of folded clothes. Help.
The Panic Begins
by 2summers | Aug 4, 2010 | USA | 2 comments
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- St. Alban’s: A Hidden Cathedral in Ferreirasdorp March 22, 2023
- Quirky South Africa, Part 2: Bethulie and the Gariep Dam March 14, 2023
- Quirky South Africa, Part 1: Padstals of the Platteland March 6, 2023
- An Epic Journey Across Southern Namibia February 20, 2023
- Veldskoens: Southern Africa’s Favorite Shoes February 14, 2023
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat mountains music nature nature reserves parks pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports tours townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife
Perhaps you can buy some over there……don’t worry about the underwear…..:)
Good luck tomorrow…..blog when you get settled. Sorry to see you go….but have the time of your life!
Obviously you know my advice for this dilemma…