Entanglement

Here’s what happens when a PC-using American writer meets a Mac-using South African photographer:

Help.

• Reply Slowvelder February 4, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Haha – I have a bundle just like that in my bottom drawer. I’m trying to ignore it 🙂

• Reply 2summers February 4, 2011 at 2:00 pm

At least yours is in a drawer. Ours is out in the open and we’re actually using all of it! Scary.

• Reply Jeanie Freeman February 4, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Get your own power strip, plug it into his and maybe you can un-entangle

• Reply 2summers February 4, 2011 at 7:06 pm

That’s not a bad idea.

• Reply genn February 4, 2011 at 8:52 pm

That looks really scary. Wish I could simply zip over and help you with it. I’m good with neatening wire bundles.

• Reply eremophila February 4, 2011 at 11:58 pm

I’m horrified! Good luck on finding a solution!

• Reply amblerangel February 5, 2011 at 1:05 am

I feel your pain. Still playing phone tag with the cable company with apparently the one English speaker that can fix my wireless problem. One month now….

• Reply 2summers February 5, 2011 at 8:05 am

I feel your pain on that too. It took us three months to get our wireless sorted out here and we don’t even have the language barrier as an excuse.

• Reply Francis February 5, 2011 at 4:15 am

I call that a “Wired Nightmare” 😀
    Patience is the tool to fix it.

• Reply Greg February 6, 2011 at 1:12 am

Looks like the area behind every desk I have ever owned! I feel your pain.

• Reply clouded marble February 6, 2011 at 6:02 pm

That is a very familiar sight! It happens sometimes, when I work at clients, that I first have to ‘deconstruct’ a “kraaines” like that before I can sort out their problem – it can be a dirty job. At least your bundle of joy seems fairly clean from where I’m sitting. 😉

• Reply chris green February 7, 2011 at 11:42 am

I know it well, there’s a tribe of mischievous ghosts that operate in all households that own more than one steam iron. We have our own tribe here too! You never see them at work but their glorious achievements are plain to see! Welcome to the benefits of electricity!
    chris