I’m an American writer/blogger/photographer living a quirky life in Johannesburg. Follow along as I explore Johannesburg, South Africa, and the rest of the world.
- Bisecting Joburg: A Walk on Linksfield Ridge February 24, 2021
- MiniMark Wholesale Discount House: Fabric Heaven on Diagonal Street February 18, 2021
- Valentine’s Date at the Fireplace Roadhouse February 15, 2021
- My Favorite Jozi Coffee Shops: Toasted in Parkwood February 11, 2021
- The 2Summers 2021 Support Group: Post #2 (Purplish) February 5, 2021
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram joburg photowalkers johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat melville koppies mountains music nature nature reserves pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa sports townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife wine