A Day in the Life of a Quirky Melville Tourist
by 2summers | May 25, 2011 | Arts and Culture, Food and Drink, Johannesburg, Markets/Shopping, Melville and SurroundsA few months ago, I promised to write periodic posts about Melville guesthouses, restaurants, and shops. I’ve strayed from that commitment — the majority of my posts these days are about the Joburg city centre or more far-flung places outside of town. So...
- Art in Downtown Joburg: Open Studios 2023 June 1, 2023
- Suurbraak: Paradise in the Overberg May 30, 2023
- Axe-Throwing in Johannesburg May 24, 2023
- Friday Morning at the Biggest Fresh Produce Market in Africa May 17, 2023
- Literary Magic at the Soweto Book Café May 8, 2023
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat mountains music nature nature reserves parks pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports tours townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife