by 2summers | Aug 17, 2010 | Arts and Culture, Food and DrinkA friend requested that I post more about the food I’m eating. Here are a few of my favorites so far: Top-right: Fruit chutney crisps. I discovered these at the Tyrone Fruiterer in Parkview, which has become my favorite place to food-shop. (Despite the awesome...
- St. Alban’s: A Hidden Cathedral in Ferreirasdorp March 22, 2023
- Quirky South Africa, Part 2: Bethulie and the Gariep Dam March 14, 2023
- Quirky South Africa, Part 1: Padstals of the Platteland March 6, 2023
- An Epic Journey Across Southern Namibia February 20, 2023
- Veldskoens: Southern Africa’s Favorite Shoes February 14, 2023
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat mountains music nature nature reserves parks pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports tours townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife