Kruger at Ground Level, Part 1: Animal
by 2summers | Jun 23, 2011 | Limpopo, Parks/Nature ReservesA big thank you to travelgurus.co.za and Wilderness Adventures for making this blog post possible. Last weekend I visited Kruger National Park, the largest park in South Africa. This wasn’t just any old Kruger safari, either. I went to the remotest and most...
- Quirky South Africa, Part 2: Bethulie and the Gariep Dam March 14, 2023
- Quirky South Africa, Part 1: Padstals of the Platteland March 6, 2023
- An Epic Journey Across Southern Namibia February 20, 2023
- Veldskoens: Southern Africa’s Favorite Shoes February 14, 2023
- The Koichab Dunes: Namibia’s Secret Sand Dunes February 9, 2023
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat mountains music nature nature reserves parks pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports tours townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife