I’m an American writer/blogger/photographer living a quirky life in Johannesburg. Follow along as I explore Johannesburg, South Africa, and the rest of the world.
- The 2Summers 2021 Support Group: 3 Influencers Who Make Me Happy July 30, 2021
- Saturday Night at the Burger Box Roadhouse, Krugersdorp July 27, 2021
- A Post About South Carolina Barbecue July 20, 2021
- Back Home in Sykesville for the 4th of July July 7, 2021
- Thoughts on Traveling from South Africa to America in a Pandemic July 1, 2021
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat melville koppies mountains music nature nature reserves pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife wine