The ANC Football Divas Do Jozi
by 2summers | May 15, 2011 | Arts and Culture, Johannesburg, Museums and Buildings, Townships/Informal SettlementsYesterday, thanks to my new friends at travelwrite.co.za, I attended a “Rediscover Joburg” tour hosted by the mayor of Johannesburg. The purpose of the tour was to showcase various development projects in the city to members of the media and other invited...
- Suurbraak: Paradise in the Overberg May 30, 2023
- Axe-Throwing in Johannesburg May 24, 2023
- Friday Morning at the Biggest Fresh Produce Market in Africa May 17, 2023
- Literary Magic at the Soweto Book Café May 8, 2023
- Four Days in Rhode Island, America’s Smallest State May 4, 2023
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat mountains music nature nature reserves parks pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports tours townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife