The Lucky 5 Star Curry House
by 2summers | Jun 6, 2011 | Food and Drink, Johannesburg, Johannesburg City Centre, Markets/ShoppingI still remember my first taste of Indian food — chicken tikka masala from the Bombay Peacock Grill in Columbia, Maryland, sometime in the late 1990s. It was love at first bite. Years later, my passion for Indian cuisine soared when I spent two weeks...
- Art in Downtown Joburg: Open Studios 2023 June 1, 2023
- Suurbraak: Paradise in the Overberg May 30, 2023
- Axe-Throwing in Johannesburg May 24, 2023
- Friday Morning at the Biggest Fresh Produce Market in Africa May 17, 2023
- Literary Magic at the Soweto Book Café May 8, 2023
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat mountains music nature nature reserves parks pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports tours townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife