The Antbear and the ‘Berg
by 2summers | Sep 29, 2010 | KwaZulu-Natal, Parks/Nature ReservesJoe and I left Durban on Saturday morning. But before going back to Joburg we decided to spend the night near the Drakensberg Mountains, which Joe calls the ‘Berg. At a gas station an hour outside Durban, Joe went online and found a guesthouse called the Antbear. We...
- Quirky South Africa, Part 2: Bethulie and the Gariep Dam March 14, 2023
- Quirky South Africa, Part 1: Padstals of the Platteland March 6, 2023
- An Epic Journey Across Southern Namibia February 20, 2023
- Veldskoens: Southern Africa’s Favorite Shoes February 14, 2023
- The Koichab Dunes: Namibia’s Secret Sand Dunes February 9, 2023
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat mountains music nature nature reserves parks pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports tours townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife