A Rainy Instameet in Jeppestown
by 2summers | May 17, 2016 | Instagram, Johannesburg, Johannesburg City CentreOn Saturday I helped organize an Instameet at a building called Bjala Square in Jeppestown, one of the most historic sections of downtown Johannesburg. It was cold and pouring rain — a rare occurrence in early winter — and I wondered if we should even go...
- St. Alban’s: A Hidden Cathedral in Ferreirasdorp March 22, 2023
- Quirky South Africa, Part 2: Bethulie and the Gariep Dam March 14, 2023
- Quirky South Africa, Part 1: Padstals of the Platteland March 6, 2023
- An Epic Journey Across Southern Namibia February 20, 2023
- Veldskoens: Southern Africa’s Favorite Shoes February 14, 2023
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat mountains music nature nature reserves parks pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports tours townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife