I’m an American writer/blogger/photographer living a quirky life in Johannesburg. Follow along as I explore Johannesburg, South Africa, and the rest of the world.
- Knitting in Joburg: Elli’s Needlework, Edenvale June 17, 2021
- The 2Summers 2021 Support Group: Is Anyone Reading This? June 10, 2021
- The Pure and Cool Roadhouse, Malvern June 7, 2021
- My Favorite Jozi Coffee Shops: Vice in Craighall Park June 1, 2021
- A 2Summers Memoir Progress Report May 25, 2021
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat melville koppies mountains music nature nature reserves pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife wine