Poetry, Photography and a Pug
by 2summers | Apr 1, 2011 | Arts and Culture, Johannesburg, Melville and SurroundsLast night I attended the Melville Photographic and Poetry Exhibition at the Melville Visitors Centre. The exhibition featured about half a dozen photographers and half a dozen poets. The artists vary widely in their subject matter, professional backgrounds, and...
- A Weekend in Greyton (and a bit of Malgas) June 7, 2023
- Art in Downtown Joburg: Open Studios 2023 June 1, 2023
- Suurbraak: Paradise in the Overberg May 30, 2023
- Axe-Throwing in Johannesburg May 24, 2023
- Friday Morning at the Biggest Fresh Produce Market in Africa May 17, 2023
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat mountains music nature nature reserves parks pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports tours townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife