Thanks so much for your payment! I will contact you as soon as the second edition of The 2Summers #Gauteng52 Challenge is printed and ready for delivery.
I’m an American writer/blogger/photographer living a quirky life in Johannesburg. Follow along as I explore Johannesburg, South Africa, and the rest of the world.
- Back to Bethulie and the Royal Hotel April 6, 2021
- Phyllis Drives the Blogitects to the Eastern Cape and Back March 30, 2021
- View From the Top of the Nizamiye Mosque March 18, 2021
- Chicken Dinner at Chilli Pepper on Immink Drive March 15, 2021
- Braamfontein From Above March 12, 2021
#gauteng52 africa animals apartheid architecture art birds blogging cats coffee covid-19 culture emotions food gardens grief hiking history instagram johannesburg lockdown melville Melville cat melville koppies mountains music nature nature reserves pets photography pretoria quickie restaurant review restaurants shopping sight-seeing south africa soweto sports townships travel trees Washington DC weather wildlife wine